Culture of The Resource Group
The Resource Group’s value is delivered through its people, and it is our people and culture that enables us to achieve success. We have created an environment where individuals can thrive while working toward the common goal of lowering the cost of healthcare. Passion and hard work are necessary to accomplish this goal, and we are always looking for people who bring a fresh perspective.
The Resource Group believes in:
- Hiring talent from all industries and demographics to foster innovation and diversity of thought and experience.
- Investing in the people who deliver long-term success to our Participants.
- Transforming the way our associates develop so they can help transform the organizations we serve.
- Creating a culture of continuous learning to prosper in an ever-changing business environment.
Our people serve Participants in locations across the United States and Washington D.C., with the ability to take on new challenges by moving to new locations and teams within The Resource Group.
At The Resource Group we look for individuals who exemplify the 7 Attributes.
- NICE Has a good heart and treats others with respect, helping individuals not simply to have a better day but to have a better life
- BRIGHT Is able to take complexity and make it simple. Has the ability to see the solution without being encumbered by the detail or the size of the challenge
- HIGH ENERGY Is motivated and driven by the work that we are doing; contagiously energetic yet controlled enough to create a balanced working environment
- INCLUSIVE Realizes that many things can be accomplished alone yet much more can be achieved together
- WILLING TO GIVE AWAY POWER Respects the abilities of others and is enthusiastic in recognizing them for their contributions; humble with the desire to be a part of something for the greater good.
- INSPIRED BY MISSION Realizes that the cause is greater than the sum of the transactions.
- INVIGORATED BY CHANGE Is energized by a fast-paced environment, the opportunity to rework a process, and positively impact the future; consistently asks, “What else can I do?”
We also recognize the importance of maintaining work-life balance. In a fast-paced, ever changing environment, we believe that maintaining balance is critical for long term success and fulfillment.
- RELATIONSHIPS Taking the time to foster connections between two or more people through understanding and respect
- SPIRITUAL Growing and finding fulfillment, ultimately enhancing a connection to one’s self, surroundings, and/or a greater power
- COMMUNITY A feeling of fellowship with others created while strengthening and improving the surrounding environment through service, impact, and connectedness
- PHYSICAL Respect and appreciation for the well-being of your body through activity and nutrition
- FUN Finding happiness in the celebration of life through engagement with others or in activities that energize and excite you
- INTELLECTUAL Engagement and growth of one’s mental aptitude and capacity through thought, experience, and knowledge
- WORK An opportunity for people to use their skills to support or achieve an ultimate goal and/or mission
Our commitment to recruiting and developing top talent drives our success and allows our associates the opportunity for personal growth and career advancement.
The Resource Group offers a structured training and certification program, Accelerate U, to help associates better serve our Participants through professional certifications, mentoring and experiential learning.
The Resource Group intentionally designed Accelerate U to enhance the leadership and communications skills of talented individuals, arming them with technical resource and supply management knowledge and the ability to manage projects and implement programs effectively.
Courses Available Through Accelerate U
Accelerate U by the numbers
Savings or Cost Avoidance delivered by 28 associates of the Cohort through the delivery of 22 Lean/Six Sigma individual projects
Hours dedicated to learning completed by associates enrolled in either Ad Hoc or Cohort course paths within Accelerate U
Total associates projected to complete a course by October 2017 (49% of The Resource Group associates)
Areas of core learning available to all associates of The Resource Group