Thank you for your continued support of The Resource Group. We are grateful for the opportunity to work with you to achieve our mutual goal of providing the highest quality care to patients at the lowest cost. Click this link to learn more about our COVID-19 response and how you can become involved. Additional information and commonly used resources can be found below.
Learn How We Can Both Achieve Our Goals
Join our Quarterly Supplier Call on September 10, 2021
During this call we will review our unique User-Directed Integrated Solutions, specifically Strategic Sourcing. Our intent is to enhance the understanding of our process so that we may better serve both our Participants and our suppliers. We also hope to strengthen our supplier relationships as we work toward our shared goal of serving patients with the highest quality care at the lowest cost.
- September 10, 2021 at 1:00 PM CST
- Webinar Link: A webinar link will be posted a week prior to the call date
We look forward to connecting with you!
Tools and Resources
Below you will find resources and information that may assist you. If you need additional information, please contact our Customer Care team at 314.733.8500 or ListenFirst@TheResourceGroup.com.
Sales Reporting Templates
- Admin Fee Sales data layout
- AIS End User Invoice data layout
- Construction Admin Fee Sales data layout
- Pharmacy Admin Fee Sales data layout
- Service Sales data layout
- Zero Sales data layout
Diverse Spend Reporting Templates
- Vendor Access Policy - Last updated 11/02/20
- Vendor Access Policy Recorded Training Session
- Vendor Access Policy Training Reference Document
- Vendor Access Policy FAQs
- Approved Procedures and Products (Vendor Representative support)
- Approved Drug Samples
- Vendor Immunization Exemption Request Form
- COVID-19 Vendor Representative Exposure Form
- N95 Fit Masking Requirements by Facility
- Travel Policy
Current suppliers who service Ascension Participants can find information about purchase orders, accounts payable, and financial services by contacting the Ministry Service Center (MSC) through the following link: