Thank you for your continued support of The Resource Group. We are grateful for the opportunity to work with you to achieve our mutual goal of providing the highest quality care to patients at the lowest cost. Click this link to learn more about our COVID-19 response and how you can become involved. Additional information and commonly used resources can be found below.
Learn How We Can Both Achieve Our Goals
Join our Quarterly Supplier Call on December 3, 2021
During this call we will review our unique User-Directed Integrated Solutions, specifically Strategic Sourcing. Our intent is to enhance the understanding of our process so that we may better serve both our Participants and our suppliers. We also hope to strengthen our supplier relationships as we work toward our shared goal of serving patients with the highest quality care at the lowest cost.
- December 3, 2021 at 1:00 PM CST
- Webinar link: https://ascension.zoom.us/j/99002794059
We look forward to connecting with you!
We Appreciate Your Feedback
Tell us about your contracting experience.
The Resource Group continually strives to provide the highest levels of kindness & hospitality to our suppliers during all interactions. While we pride ourselves on this commitment, we know that we can always improve, and to do so, we are asking for your feedback.
We would be so thankful if you could take a moment to complete this survey. We follow a unique end-user directed decision-making process that delivers on the needs of those we serve and know that solid and positive relationships with our suppliers are key to achieving this.
We encourage feedback specific to your experience in our contracting process (initial discussions, RFx, contract negotiations, etc.), but welcome general feedback as well. Thank you for your commitment to serving patients.
Tools and Resources
Below you will find resources and information that may assist you. If you need additional information, please contact our Customer Care team at 314.733.8500 or ListenFirst@TheResourceGroup.com.
Sales Reporting Templates
- Admin Fee Sales data layout
- AIS End User Invoice data layout
- Construction Admin Fee Sales data layout
- Pharmacy Admin Fee Sales data layout
- Service Sales data layout
- Zero Sales data layout
Diverse Spend Reporting Templates
- Vendor Access Policy - Last updated 11-01-21
- Vendor Access Policy Recorded Training Session
- Vendor Access Policy Training Reference Document
- Vendor Access Policy FAQs
- Approved Procedures and Products (Vendor Representative support)
- Approved Drug Samples
- Vendor Immunization Exemption Request Form
- Exemptions will not be offered for the COVID-19 immunization
- COVID-19 Vendor Representative Exposure Form
- N95 Fit Masking Requirements by Facility
- Travel Policy
Need to schedule clinician training in an Ascension facility?
Current suppliers who service Ascension Participants can find information about purchase orders, accounts payable, and financial services by contacting the Ministry Service Center (MSC) through the following link: