Remote Opportunities: Balanced and Flexible
We’ve traditionally operated in an office space, but COVID-19 has given us the opportunity to experience the benefits of a remote environment. With this new experience, we quickly recognized that the work we did in our national office, previously located in St. Louis, MO, was well-suited for a remote environment. So whether you are a recent graduate unsure of where you want to place your roots, or a professional looking for workplace flexibility, our remote work options offer balance for people from all walks of life. Our associates agree. We welcome you to scroll through below to view several work-from-home environments and learn more about the remote experience:
The Resource Group is a place that aligned with my professional development goals while also allowing me to focus on the other parts of my life that are important to me: friends, family, and loved ones! Having such a high level of support for all areas of my life is a unique experience that I have only found at The Resource Group.
-Poonam Sheevam, Manager, Strategic Support
We offer a number of remote positions across our Communities that collaborate with our onsite teams to serve our Participants. These remote positions grant our associates flexibility and contribute to a healthy work/life balance. However, we realize the importance of maintaining a thriving culture where associates are fully engaged, even though they are not working side-by-side in a traditional office. In our remote environment, The Resource Group is intentional about building community, maintaining connectivity, and cultivating relationships.
- Analytics: Provides analytic support to all teams within The Resource Group
- Contract Design: Collaborates with caregivers to design contracts
- Data Action: Develops advanced analytical tools which support efforts to streamline business operations and decision making processes
- Experience: Comprised of three areas (Associate Growth, Customer Care, and Strategic Support), these teams focus on one of our main priorities - Customer Experience
- Finance: Measures, tracks, and reports financial data and manages performance accountability
- Implementation: Manages complex implementations to ensure optimal value realization
- Master Data Management: Oversees all supply chain data management functions as well as develops and implements data tools
- National Operations - Supplies and Services: Collaborates with national distributors and local operations teams to improve processes and coordination across all Participant locations
- National Operations - Pharmacy: Oversees the national pharmacy supply chain and logistics strategy
- Participant Development: Identifies and develops new business opportunities
- Program Management: Manages large projects and programs to ensure sustainable success
- Purchased Services Management: Optimizes service contracts through oversight and maintenance of relationships associated with major purchased services
- Sourcing: Collaborates with suppliers to negotiate contracts
Though many positions are remote, we want to be considerate of those we serve when it comes to availability and responsiveness. Please note the following about our remote positions:
Associates in fully remote roles are permitted to live anywhere in the United States within the Eastern, Central, and Mountain time zones
The Resource Group's standard hours of business are 8am - 5pm Central time; associates should be available during these hours to provide the best service to our customers
The Resource Group provides standard technology/equipment: laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse and docking station; however, associates are required to provide their own high-speed internet connection.
In-Person Opportunities: Embedded and Engaged
Though COVID-19 expanded the possibilities of virtual work, many of our positions reside at our customer sites, known as Participants. While we all engage directly with our caregivers, if you prefer face-to-face in-person interaction, these areas might be for you:
These positions function as local change management teams, known internally as Value Realization Teams, who engage Participant site leaders and caregivers while managing the entire onsite end-to-end resource and supply chain function. Please view all of our locations through this link.
Opportunities to Travel
Additionally, The Resource Group operates a dynamic consulting group of change management, project management, and data experts known as our Deployment Community. Members of our Deployment Community travel to new Participant sites for an extended deployment period to provide hands on transition support. Positions in our Deployment Community offer a combination of remote work and traveling opportunities across Participant sites.